Friday, May 24, 2013

Say Goodbye to Word Play

Another set I hate to see go to the retired side, Word Play!  This set has SO many great stamps from "Remember When" to "Going in the Direction of Your Dreams" and everything in between!

Here are some quick and easy birthday cards I made using "wish BIG" from Word Play and Designer Series Paper "Parker's Patterns".  The top card, without the bling, is for one of the guys at work.  The others are good back up for whenever they are needed.  We always need birthday cards, right?





Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock - Very Vanilla 8 1/2" 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" and 4 3/4" x 3"
DSP - Parker's Patterns (131021) *retiring May 31st
Ink - Midnight Muse, Pumpkin Pie (sponged onto flame)
Extras - Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Dimensionals (104430), Bird Builder Punch - wing for flame (118074)

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a wonderful 3-day weekend.  Stay safe, don't drink and drive and don't let those you love drive while intoxicated.  

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I have Word Play and LOVE it. I use it often. Hate to see it go :(

    Cute cards to have on hand! I made up a few quick & easy ones last night myself. I call them my "emergency" birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to snatch up Word Play at Lorri's Retirement sale...mostly just for the Remember When stamp! These cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors