Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bombs Away Birthday Photopolymer Stamps

I haven't mentioned our Photopolymer CLEAR stamps lately and I should keep them at the top of my list!  I absolutely LOVE these truly clear stamps.  It's so easy easy easy to position them exactly where you want them on your cardstock.  They also have a very clean look to them.

Here's a couple of cards I whipped up quickly to post.  I like the color combination of Night of Navy and Pear Pizzazz, along with Whisper White of course.  The ink Night of Navy.  The DSP is Gingham Garden.




Bombs Away Birthday - Photopolymer Stamps
(133411)
Thanks for looking in this morning.  Watch for more cards made with this set.  I see me playing with them a lot this weekend!

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors