Sunday, June 23, 2013

Gingham Garden Thank You

My apologies for missing yesterday's posting.  My computer decided to go haywire about the time I was attempting to post on Friday night for Saturday morning.  It was easier to just tell it "good-night" and start up fresh the next day.

Today was my first workshop for the new catalog and we had a grand time with our BOGO sale and our Hostess Brittney had one of the best attendance for any of our events at my house.  We had ELEVEN people here, plus me.  It was a fun fun day!

Can you tell I love this Gingham Garden DSP?  Maybe soon I'll actually use the Gingham side of the paper, but I love these flowers so much!


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Sets:  A Fitting Occasion - (butterfly) (w-131952 / c-127049) page 86, Label Love (w-130619 / c-130622) and Delightful Dozen (w-128547 / c-122652)
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Card Stock:  Whisper White (cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" - score at 4 1/4"), Melon Mambo (, Daffodil Delight
Extras:  7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" (129404), Circle Punch (119850), Artisan Label Punch (130920), Dimensionals (104430)

I hope you enjoy this beautiful card.  I know I do and I'll be making more - so pretty!!

Thank you for looking in today and have a great Sunday.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. I love that paper too ~ could it get any more cheerful than that?! Adorable card!

    Congrats on such a successful workshop & sale, and WTG Brittney!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors