Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Mix and Match

Just to show how versatile the Paper Pumpkin sets are... I did a "mix and match" to make this card (in a rush I might add) for my hubby.  You know the old saying about the Cobbler's wife having no shoes, well, the CardMaker's husband has no birthday card... at least not well in advance!  

So Monday night I whipped this baby up for his birthday which was Tuesday.  This is a combination of 2 different Paper Pumpkin sets and 2 NEW stamps from the new catalog!  Actually, make that 3 sets.  The stamp inside is new as well.

On the outside is Really Good Greetings (w-130330 / c-130333) from page 38; Express Yourself (a Hostess Only Set); and Label Love (w-130619 / c-130622) for the inside greeting from page 33.

I used Cherry Cobbler to mat the outside sentiment and Midnight Muse for the ink.



Not too bad for a quickie card.  No cardstock to cut, except for the small mat and smaller still piece for the main sentiment.  The "happy birthday" was stamped on pre-cut labeled paper from the PP kit.  Love it!  These little kits are great to keep for those last minute cards.  I think I'll pack one up and keep it at the office for those "oops, I almost forgot" cards!  

Happy Wednesday - oh, and don't forget to check out the BUNDLES! I posted on Tuesday!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I've liked that sentiment used on the front since it debuted. Guess I need to add it to my wish list too. Hope hubby's b'day was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know how men are. ;) it's always all about them.... bless their little hearts. haha... he had a good birthday, we went out for our combined birthday dinner at Cheesecake Factory - YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors