Friday, June 21, 2013

STOP! Cheers to You!

I first saw this card on Brian's website StampWithBrian and just LOVED it immediately.  I've seen several versions since then, but loved the color combination he made, so I just had to CASE it.

Isn't it adorable?  What a perfect card for a teenager who just passed their driving test!  


Recipe:

Stamp Sets:  Delightful Dozen (w-128547 / c-122652), Label Love (w-130619 / c-130622)
Card Stock:  Gumball Green, Delightful Dozen, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Black StazOn
Tools:  3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

I think I'll be making more of this card, it's just SO cute!

Thanks for looking in - Happy Friday!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Save this one for Anna. She'll be needing it in 7 years :0

    This really is too too cute. I'm amazed at everyone's creativity. Isn't it wonderful that we have the ability to share with one another this way nowadays?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, only 7 years??? She's growing up way too fast!! Just think, you'll have a driver whenever you need one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drivin' Miss Danita ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors