Monday, June 3, 2013

Tulip Punch Art Anniversary

I think tulips are so beautiful.  I just wish they didn't die shortly after I purchase them.  So, I made some instead.  

This is an Anniversary card for some friends of my Boss.  I love that it gave me a chance to use some of the new stamps and a new punch!  Yayyy!


Recipe:

Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Old Olive
Stamps:  Label Love (w-130619 / c-130622), Express Yourself (Hostess Set) - I love the font on this one!
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry ~ sponged on tulip petals ~
Punches:  Bird Builder ~ wing used for tulips ~ (117191), Extra Large Oval (119859), Artisan Label NEW (130920)
Extras:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Dimensionals, Adhesive


  • Start with punching out three wings from the Bird Builder Punch for each flower you want to make.  I used Melon Mambo and sponged them with Rich Razzleberry.
  • Punch a "vase" using the Extra Wide Oval Punch - trim off the top and bottom to make the vase.
  • Cut thin strips for the stems and free cut a long leaf out of Old Olive.
  • The Mr & Mrs is stamped with Melon Mambo and punched with the Artisan Label punch.
Measurements:  
Rich Razzleberry cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
Melon Mambo 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White 5 1/8 x 3 7/8" - run through Big Shot with Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.

Is your wish list ready yet?  If it is and you're ready to place your first order, I'd love it if you placed it with me!  Check out my website and remember, if your order is $150 or more, you qualify for FREE Hostess Dollars to use however you wish!  If your wish list is anything like mine, $150 is easy to get to!

Thanks for looking in.  Happy Monday!

~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. How original! Bird wings...who'd have thunk? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Bird Wings show up everywhere! LOL. I just love our punches, so much to do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors