Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Best of Birthdays

Do you love dots?  I do!!  With the new Designer Series Paper Stacks - available in every color family - we have lots and lots of dots to use!  Yayy!

These were so simple to put together and can be used in so many different ways.  Here I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder together with the DSP Stack from the Brights Collection (Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight).  I used Black StazOn ink to stamp the image and Stampin' Write Markers to color them in.



  •  Begin with Whisper White cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • Your choice of card stock cut at 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Whisper White cut at 5" x 3 3/4" and run through the embossing folder Perfect Polka Dots (117335)
  • Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stack to match your choice of card stock cut at 3 3/4" x 1 1/2"
  • Punch with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906) with matching colored card stock
  • Stamp image on Whisper White and then punch with 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
  • Color in your stamped image and send it to someone special!



Tip to remember:  Whenever you are adhering card stock that you've embossed, it's a good idea to use Sticky Strip (104294) so that it stays attached.  Depending on the pattern used, the Snail just doesn't have enough grip.

I also used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the circles for a little extra boost!

Thanks for looking in today.  

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Again...love 'em! Especially the present ones. I'm totally into blue & yellow this season and those are so bright & happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors! Anxious to get the other color stacks and make cards with them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. I didn't realize the new DSP w/dots matches the size of the dots on the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jackie! They may not match up exactly, but it's sure close enough for a good match.

    Thank you for commenting! I love to hear from readers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors