Monday, July 29, 2013

Chalk Talk - Grateful There's You

Seems I just can't get enough of the new In Colors.  I'm really loving the Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar together.  I wish you could see how beautiful the Crisp Cantaloupe ink stamps.  It is just so pretty!



Here's today's recipe:

  • Whisper White 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • Crisp Cantaloupe from the 2013-2015 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack (130136) - 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Baked Brown Sugar - 4" x 2 1/2"
  • Whisper White 3 3/4" x 2 1/4"
  • Stamp images from Chalk Talk (w-130631 / c-130634) using Crisp Cantaloupe ink and Baked Brown Sugar ink.
  • Punch the oval with the Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859)
  • Die cut with the Chalk Talk framelits (129983) or cut out with Paper Snips (103579) the Cantaloupe image.
  • Attach the tag to the Whisper White paper (you could also just stamp the image directly onto the Whisper White).
  • Attach a piece of Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim over the tag and around to the back.
  • Attach the Oval with Stampin' Dimensionals over the Tag (104430).
  • Attach the Baked Brown Sugar using Stampin' Dimensionals as well.
I'd love to have you as a customer!  You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. You're right ~ that is really a pretty color combo, which made it a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just something about those colors. When I first started looking at wedding things, a hundred years ago it seems, one of the combinations I loved was a peach and brown. Maybe that's why I like this so much.

    Thanks for looking in my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors