Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Am Me - So Smile!

One of the new Designer Series Papers is called "I Am Me".  I wasn't totally sure what I would do with it, but I really liked the back side of several of the sheets.  That's the great part about DSP, if you don't like one side, there's always something on the other side you will like - or even LOVE!

So I was looking at this paper with the cute little camera's on it and thought it would be cute to cut out some of the camera's and make it something very cute.

This is another quick card, even with cutting out the little camera's.



  • Start with a base of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • Then cut a piece of Whisper White at 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Then a piece of "I Am Me" DSP (130138) at 5" x 3 3/4"
  • I cut another piece of Whisper White 4" x 2 1/2" and then snipped off one corner.  Take that corner that you snipped off and line it up on the backside of the other corner and trace a line to know how much to cut off to make the tag even.
  • Punch a Ticket using the Ticket Duo Builder Punch (126883), fold it in half and punch a circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309).  Attach it to the top of the tag.
  • I then punched a smaller hole in the middle using a small hole punch.
  • Stamp the word "Smile" from Fabulous Phrases (w-128577 / c-120501).  Cut a piece of card stock to go over the word for a quick mask.
  • Use your Real Red and So Saffron stamp pads and re-inkers to ink up an Aqua Painter (103954).  Then carefully tap the brush over the tag to create the perfect splatter.
  • Cut a some camera's from the DSP and attach them with Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).
You can order all items shown above on My Stampin' Up Website.  If I can help you with your order, please contact me.

Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I love it, especially with the "Smile" stamped on it! So cute! I still can't believe you are fussy cutting. Will wonders never cease...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I'm fussy cutting... just to make you proud! :) LOL It isn't so bad. Not as relaxing as coloring, that's still my favorite thing to do, but I'm happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors