Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mosaic Madness Emboss and Punch

I saw this cute technique done by Jean Piersanti who is also on the same weSTAMP team with me.  I really love how this looks and what a great idea.  Thank you Jean for posting yours and sharing it.



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Ink:  Strawberry Slush
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness (w-130246 / c-130249), Label Something (w-130595 / c-130598)
Tools:  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (129984), Artisan Label Punch (130920)
Extras:  Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim (130023), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - If you signed up before the 10th of the month, your next shipment should be April 15th and should arrive shortly after that.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

Thank you for stopping in today.

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the unusual style and the colors used on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love how it turned out and am grateful to Jean for the idea. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors