Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One In A Million Birthday

My order arrived Tuesday with my Buy Three, Get One Free DSP packs and I just had to play with the Birthday Basics pack.  I just LOVE the candles paper.  So fun!!

This is a very fast and easy card.  My favorite!



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

  • Begin with a piece of Very Vanilla - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • Layer with Gumball Green - 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Layer with DSP - 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Using the Ovals Collection Framelits (129381) die cut one oval in Gumball Green and one a size smaller in Very Vanilla
  • Sponge the edge of the Very Vanilla with Gumball Green and stamp your sentiment in the center.  Actually, it's much easier to stamp first and then die cut second.
  • I also wanted to add some color to the envelope so I cut a piece of DSP 5 3/4" x 2 1/4" and adhered it to the outside of the envelope and then trimmed around the edge with my paper snips.
Thank you for looking in today!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Cute! That paper caught my eye immediately ~ it looks like a fun one to play with for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors