Sunday, July 7, 2013

Six-Sided Sampler Greetings

Here are the cards I was working on when I spotted the hidden tissue box from yesterday's card.  I really like the simplicity of these cards.

Here's the scoop:


  • Start with Whisper White card stock cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • The 2nd layer cut at 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
  • The 3rd layer cut at 4 5/8" x 3 3/8"
  • Run the 3rd layer through the Honeycomb Embossing Folder (129378)
  • Stamp a variety from the Six-Sided Sampler Set (w-130953 / c-130956) in your color choices, be sure to stamp a greeting - there are three that come with the set that are perfect.
  • Punch with Hexagon Punch (130919) or cut with paper snips (since it's a really easy cut!)
  • Using Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the hexagons and sentiments.
  • Tie a ribbon around the two layers before adhering to the Whisper White base.  Here I used 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Whisper White.





Have fun with mixing colors and sentiments.  That's the great thing with this set, you have so many options with every color in the Stampin' Up! Collection and the possibilities are endless.

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. I like these a LOT. They look fun to make. Pretty colors too. I'm loving all the hexagons I'm seeing in crafts today. Excellent use of your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors