Thursday, July 18, 2013

Six Sided Sampler - Thank You

I spotted this great card by Lianne Carper and just had to take a shot at it.  I really like how it turned out.  I don't think I would have ever thought of Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray or the new Smoky Slate.  

What do you think?  Nice combination, don't you agree?




  • Begin with a piece of Whisper White card stock cut to 4" x 3 3/4".  This is what you will attach your hexagons to.
  • Stamp several of the designs from the Six-Sided Sampler (w-130953 / c-130956) using Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate ink.
  • Punch out the hexagons with the Hexagon Punch (130919) and use your adhesive of choice to adhere them to the 4" x 3 3/4" Whisper White card stock.  Trim off excess with your paper snips.
  • Cut a 4" x 2" piece of Whisper White.  Attach it to top edge of the now assembled hexagon paper so that the total length is 5 1/4".  
  • Attach Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon (125583) around the seam where the two pieces are put together.  Tie a pretty bow - or a knot if you don't like bows... (Linda).
  • Stamp your sentiment from Perfectly Penned (w-128703 / c-122892) using Basic Gray ink.
  • Attach to card base of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".
Stamps Well With Others Supply List:

Stamps:  Six-Sided Sampler (w-130953 / c-130956), Perfectly Penned (w-128703 / c-122892)
Paper:  Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Extras:  Hexagon Punch (130919), Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon (125583), Snail Adhesive (104332)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thank you for looking in today.  


~ Donna

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh...LOVE that color combo! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it pretty!? I knew you would probably love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combination. I have a mess of daffodil delight ribbon, so I think I'll do some playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, I'd like to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked my card! Yours turned out fabulous as well! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lianne,

    I'm so glad you stopped by! I really love this card concept. I made another one last night using Strawberry Slush, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay and used the stretchy ruffle trim for the ribbon across the card. It came out great too!

    Thank you again for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors