Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sweets for the Sweet

A very dear friend of mine and her oldest daughter have opened a great little bakery shop in Mesa, Arizona called Floured Aprons Bakery.  If you follow my blog, you'll know that they provided the cookies for last weekend's workshop and Stampin' Up! Birthday Celebration.

Most of their baking has been out of her home but they've just moved into this cute little storefront.  When we found out the the store was going to be open Saturday, we had to go check it out.  The bonus was I actually got to see my friend Vicki.  I expected her daughter, Jessica, to be there and when Vicki came out of the kitchen, it was the greatest surprise ever!  

The decor is a beautiful Red and White so when I got home, I decided to make some little gift cards with our awesome red and white dotted DSP.  I thought she might like to have them available in the store for when people purchase goodies as a gift.  Here's a few of them.  I should probably see if she wants them before I make too many! LOL


The cards are 3" x 3" and are just perfect for a little note to go along as a special addition to their sweet bakery items.



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White cut 6" x 3" and scored at 3" and 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" inset.
DSP:  Brights Color Collection Designer Paper Series Paper Stacks (130134)
Stamps:  Create a Cupcake (w-121915 / c-121982), Sweets for the Sweet (w-128742 / c-122512)
Ink:  Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron,
Tools:  Cupcake Builder Punch (121807), Paper Crimper
Extras:  Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon 119251, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you for looking in today.  You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   


2 comments:

  1. Oh those are so cute! I'm sure they'll be much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too. I just have to find the envelopes and get them to them. I know I have the envies tucked away somewhere... lol. I need to be more organized like you. Time to clean and re-org!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors