Saturday, August 24, 2013

August Thank You Notes

I always like to have little thank you cards to give to my customers after a workshop and this is the one from this month.  Cute, simple and fast to do, but full of color.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Lots of Thanks (w-129687 / c-129690)
Card Stock:  Pacific Point 6" x 3" and scored at 3", Whisper White 2 3/4" x 2 3/4", Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Washi Tape:  Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape (129314)
Extra's:  Small Heart Punch (117193), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

It's the weekend!  Enjoy it to the fullest!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love anything Gingham Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too, and I'm loving the Washi Tape more and more as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a happy recipient of one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors