Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ditto Day (almost) for Timeless Talk Stamp a Stack

That title is quite a mouthful!  The follow cards fit several categories.

  1. Ditto Day, when I duplicate something from the Annual Catalog, or closely copy (I changed a color and added some extra card stock for more color).
  2. Timeless Talk - the name of this set.
  3. Stamp a Stack - this was Friday Night's Stamp a Stack set.




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set - Timeless Talk (w-126605 / c-126607)
Card Stock - Whisper White (8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" and 5" x 3 3/4"), Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral and Island Indigo (5 1/4" X 4")
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
Tools - Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)

Now, I know what you're thinking, "What the heck is a Stamp-a-ma-jig" or "oh no.... I can't use the Stamp-a-ma-jig!"  Well, I have news for you, Stampin' Up! has an awesome video on how to use it.  Check it out below.

(If you are reading this via email, be sure to go directly to my blog to see the video.)



You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   I'd love to be your Stampin' Up Demonstrator!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. All cute for quick & easy cards but I like the blue bike the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors