Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge - Splats!

Gorgeous Grunge... I doubt I would have given this a second thought, until I saw someone else use it.  You've done that too I'm sure.  Looked right past some set that seemed so "not you" and then one or two people use it and you start to take notice.  There are some great stamps in this set and they can all be used in so many ways.  




Gorgeous Grunge (w-130514 / c-130517)


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge (w-130514 / c-130517), Really Good Greetings (w-130330 / c-130333)
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point

The best part with this card... have FUN splotching it up!  Be sure to have a Grid Paper for stamping off the edges (130148).

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Thanks for looking in today!  Have a great Friday!  The weekend is almost here!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. I'm seeing grunge everywhere in crafting lately (check out Hero Arts) and I believe we're seeing just the beginning of a hot new trend.

    Love your take on it with this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I'll play with this one some more this weekend!

    Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors