Friday, August 2, 2013

Modern Medley Congratulations

I needed a quick "Congratulations" card for a guy, so flowers were out of course!  I was thinking this DSP was Basic Black and Whisper White, turns out its Very Vanilla.... but I like the way it turned out!  I just wish I had a bigger "congratulations".  The Curly Cute set would have been perfect, but it retired and went bye-bye with my BOGO sale.  :(   So now to look for a new one that will work for future cards.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set - Sweet Essentials (w-132085 / c-126457) 
Ink:  Black StazOn (101406)
Very Vanilla card stock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4" and 3 7/8" x 1 3/8"
Basic Black card stock - 5 1/4" x 4" and 4" x 1 1/2"
Modern Medley DSP (126926) - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125)
Dimensionals (104430)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   



1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this chevron trend. I think the congrats you used goes really well with the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors