Saturday, August 10, 2013

Timeless Talk Sings Along

Do you have any music lovers on your list that have a birthday coming up?  If so, this would be the perfect card for them!  This is so easy to do with our Modern Medley DSP and our Timeless Talk stamp set.


Here's the steps to make this cute card.
  • Begin with Very Vanilla cut 4 1/4" x 11 and scored at 5 1/2" - This card has the fold at the top.
  • Basic Black 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
  • Modern Medley DSP (126926) - 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Very Vanilla - 3 3/8" x 2 7/8" (for phonograph and sentiment)
  • Basic Black - 3 1/2" x 3"
Stamp the phonograph in the lower right hand corner of the Very Vanilla then using the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the same set ink it up and stamp the first sentiment close to the "speaker" then without inking up again, stamp a 2nd and then a third time so it fades off the paper.

Pop the small Basic Black up off the music notes with Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) and assemble the remaining pieces with Snail Adhesive (104332).


You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Happy Saturday!  Enjoy some time stamping!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I like this one, especially for a guy who loves or collects old vinyl (I'm thinking of our old friend David)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you're absolutely right! I never thought about that for him and his love of music. Duhh Donna. LOL Guess I'll put this one in my Birthday Book so I'm ready for him next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors