Monday, September 9, 2013

Creepy Crawly Halloween

Before we know it Halloween will be here and then Thanksgiving and Christmas instantly after, so this weekend I worked on a couple of Halloween things for upcoming workshops and even started work on my Christmas stash.  I feel very accomplished!  LOL

Here's one of the cards I threw together, thanks to Linda purchasing this set and letting me borrow it!  Thank you Linda!  See the cute little bats?  Do you know where they came from?  Remember our bat punch retired and when things retire, we have to come up with new ways.  I only wish I could say I came up with this myself, but alas, I learned this from Mary Brown.  Thanks Mary!  I love it!


To make the bats, you will need either the Elegant Butterfly (127526) or the Bitty Butterfly (129406) or BOTH!  You will also want to have and use the White Stampin' Chalk Marker (132133) from the Holiday Mini.  Draw the lines as shown below on the butterfly so you know where to punch.

For the big butterfly, use the 3/4" Circle Punch (119873) and for the small butterfly use the 1/2" Circle Punch (119869).  Punch just inside the line and there's your bat!  Cute huh?



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate
DSP:  Witches Brew Designer Series Paper (132185)
Stamps:  Halloween Bash (w-130577 / c-130580)
Embellishments:  3/8" Glimmer Brads (121006), Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324)
Ink:  VersaMark (102283), Tangerine Tango Stampin' Emboss Powder (123106)
Tools:  Heat Tool (129053), Elegant Butterfly (127526), Bitty Butterfly (129406), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), 1/2" Circle Punch (119869)

Thank you for looking in today and following my blog!

Have a great week!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. So creative and cute! I'm really liking that chalk marker. Adding it to my ever growing wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chalk marker is so nice! I've always liked the White Gel Pen, but it can be contrary sometimes, at least for me since I don't use it often enough maybe. But the chalk marker gives a nice line every time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors