Monday, September 16, 2013

Envelope Punch Board (and so much more!)

Stampin' Up! has a great new toy, I mean... tool for us to play with, drats... use.  (tee hee).  This great little tool can make up to 66 different sized envelopes, quick and easy!  Beyond that though, there are some wonderful Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who are amazingly creative and have figured out how to do so much more than envelopes.

The one I'm showing today is a File Folder Card made from the Envelope Punch Board.  I learned the details from Patty Bennett where she has a wonderful video on how to use the Punch Board to make file folders.  I'm working on making a picture tutorial that I will share as soon as I complete it.  For a great video though, check out Patty's blog.

Until then, check out the cute card I made using the Envelope Punch Board:  I love it!  It's so much fun to use and I see me making even more of them for all occasions.






Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper (132185)
Washi Tape:  Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape (132156)
Stamps:  Halloween Hello (w-131718 / c-131721)
Ink:  Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, Black StazOn
Punch:  Postage Stamp Punch (122344)

Thank you for looking in today.  You can find everything you need to make the above card on my website here.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about this tool for a while now. Maybe I'll add it to my oh-so-long wish list, darnnit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure loving this thing! I made several cards with it in just the few days I've had it. Made a few envelopes too, but mostly cards with that cool file folder look! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors