Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flower Shop Bundle

I spotted this cute and easy card somewhere this weekend when I was blog hopping and for the life of me I can't find where I saw it.  If it's yours, please let me know.

This card version is a bit different from the original in that I put flowers on the inside as well as on the outside because I didn't want the "blank backs of flowers" showing when the card is opened.

Here's the outside:


This is the inside:


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Begin with Whisper White Card Stock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".  Run the "front" of the card through your favorite embossing folder.  Cut of 1" from the flap, so that your card has a shorter front than back cover.

Stamp using the Flower Shop Stamps (w-130939 / c-130942) ** and the coordinating Pansy Punch (130698)**.  You'll need 10 of various colors.  Start attaching from the top and bottom first and then add in the two in the middle.  Line up the inside flowers the best you can, they won't be an exact match, but very, very close.  I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue for the best adhesive power for this one.

Simple and any sentiment can be used for this cute card.

**  REMEMBER - you can Bundle and Save 15% on this stamp set and punch (wood bundle -132727 / clear bundle - 132726)

Thank you for stopping in today!  Happy Huuuuump Day!  

~ Donna

6 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I LOVE that color combo, it puts me in a great mood! So cheerful! Love your work Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorri. It always cheers me up to see you posting when you see something you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you added the backs to the flowers. It adds that extra touch to the card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Danita! It seemed like a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, the video I saw on this was Brandy's Brandy's cards). Love your detail of 'backing' the flowers on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jackie! I didn't see a video on it, just saw it on someone's blog. I'm usually really good about writing that down, but missed that in the mix on this one!

    The inside really needed something, it just looked so incomplete with those fronts glued on there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors