Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Halloween Bash

Here's another fun card for Halloween using the Halloween Bash stamp set.  Love the little spiders that are hiding on the back of the Witches' Brew DSP.  Perfect for creepy crawly!  


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Basic Black, Smoky Slate
DSP:  Witches' Brew (132185)
Stamps:  Halloween Bash (w-130577 / c-130580)
Ink:  VersaMark (102283), Tangerine Tango Stampin' Emboss Powder (123106)
Embellishments:  3/8" Glimmer Brads Brights (121006)

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - If you sign up before the 10th of the month, your next shipment should be on the 15th of the month and should arrive shortly after that.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator (Donna Kish, Phoenix, AZ  85018). Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thanks for looking in today - be sure to follow my blog for any new updates!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Cute...love how bright the colors came out with the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors