Thursday, September 5, 2013

Love & Sympathy

All too often we find ourselves in need of a Sympathy Card.  The husband of a dear friend of my boss passed away this past weekend so out came my "go to" set for such an occasion.  I really do love this set and it makes such a beautiful card.




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Very Vanilla (first 2 cards) / Whisper White (for the 3rd card)
Base card cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
Perfect Plum 5 1/4" x 4", Very Vanilla 5" x 3 3/4" run through Big Shot with Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335) / Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" with Embossing Folder
Oval cut with Ovals Collection Framelits (129381)
Stamps:  Love & Sympathy (w-128652 / c-122797)
Ink:  Perfect Plum
Stampin' Write Markers:  Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Donna. This set is also my must have set for sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary.

    Pretty and simple and does what is needed for those who are grieving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors