Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Santa's List

Here's another quick and easy card that really pops.  I really love this Santa stamp with it's old fashioned look.  The bright colorful DSP is from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack.  Using the Season of Style DSP (the 12 x 12 sheets) there would be more paper choices to choose from.  Next card I do like this I'll probably use those to give a bit more variety.



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Whisper White
DSP:  Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Black StazOn
Stampin' Write Markers:  Real Red, Blushing Bride and Blush Blossom (I just realized it retired!)Stamps:  Santa's List (w-131808 / c-131811)
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon


Thank you for looking in today.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - If you sign up before the 10th of the month, your next shipment should be on the 15th of the month and should arrive shortly after that.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator (Donna Kish, Phoenix, AZ  85018). Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   


3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! LOL Just wait until you see our weSTAMP make and take......you may want to pop this stamp set in your bag.....
    Great job Donna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can hardly wait! I'll make a note to put it in my bag for next Monday! Woo Hooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Santa too. Very cute card! Can't wait to see what you ladies are up to next...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors