Monday, September 2, 2013

Team Swap

At our Team Meeting last Monday night, we had our usual Card Swap and I wanted to show off one of them tonight.  I apologize I don't know who did this swap as it is sitting on my desk at work, so weSTAMP girls, if this is yours, please let me know!   I'm sorry it's a bit crooked!



I love this card for so many reasons.  First, there's no stamping involved.  Everything you see here is punched or cut from the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper (132185) from the Holiday Catalog.  The Orange Stampin' Glitter (132206) is so beautiful, I wish the picture showed it off a bit better.  It comes with a jar of Black Stampin' Glitter as well.  The glitter is ultra fine and looks awesome!

A little ink sponged around the edges, some carefully placed punches and a great card without having any stamps!  Just goes to show you how creative you can be, even with limited supplies!

Thank you for stopping in today.  I hope you're ready for a great weekend.  I know I am!  Three Days off!  Wooo Hooo!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Thanks! Karen this was so pretty!! Love how it turned out and I'm still trying to avoid buying that beautiful glitter (cuz it ends up all over the house!) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors