Thursday, September 5, 2013

Washi Tape Birthday Candles

Happy Friday!

So many cute things can be done with our Washi Tape.  How about making them into candles?  


I began with Raspberry Ripple card stock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4).  Then a layer of Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4, Pacific Point 5 1/8" x 3 7/8", Whisper White 5" x 3 3/4".

Then I used the Gingham Garden Washi Tape (129314), punched flames using the Bird Builder Punch (117191) (wing) punched from Epic Day This and That DSP (130814).

Stamp "happy birthday" with Pacific Point from the Hostess Set Express Yourself onto Whisper White and punched using Modern Label Punch (119849).  I also punched from Raspberry Ripple card stock to place behind the sentiment.

Thank you for following my blog.  Have a great weekend!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I just heart washi soooo much...sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - yes, I know you do! Before we had it in our catalog, I'd never heard about it. Shame on me, but I'm so focused on everything SU that I don't wander out to be tempted by contriband. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors