Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Apothecary Art and Loving Thoughts

This Just In!  The newest Photopolymer Stamp Set!!!


now, back to your regularly scheduled reading:

I spotted the concept for this card on Susan Itell's blog and fell in love with the soft look of sponging behind the framed sentiment.  The sponging was a little tricky at first trying to keep it nice and soft, but working with it more and more, I really like how it came out.






Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi
Stamps:  Apothecary Art (w-128415 / c-125527), Loving Thoughts (w-128436 / c-125845)
Extras:  Labels Collection Framelits (125598), Pear Pizzazz 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Stamping Sponges (101610), Aqua Painter (103954).

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I love that soft inking effect. I'm definitely going to give that a go myself! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danita - Good to see you back posting!

    Isn't that just so soft and beautiful? I love how it came out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors