Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Birthday Balloons!

Here's another cute birthday card for another of the October Birthday's I have this month.  I can't say who this is for since they might just see it on here.  :)

I really love the Birthday Basics (130145) DSP, it's so festive and perfect for any birthday!

The balloons are made with the small Oval Punch and the Owl Builder Punch.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Raspberry Ripple (although in the photo it looks like Melon Mambo)
DSP:  Birthday Basics (130145)
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Stamps:  Perfectly Penned (w-128703 / c-122892)
Ribbon:  Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126845), Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine (123125)
Punches, Small Oval (120908), Owl Builder (118074)

Thanks for looking in today!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Can't get much more bright & cheery of a birthday card than this. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors