Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Flower Shop Bundle Birthdays

October seems to be a very busy month for birthdays so this girl started working on some of them.  These came out pretty well I think.  I wish you could see the glimmer a little better.  They sparkle much better in real life.




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Stamps:  Flower Shop (w-130939 / c-130942), Banner Greetings (Hostess Only Set)
Punch:  Pansy Punch (130698)
** Save 15% by purchasing the Flower Shop Bundle which includes the stamps and the punch! (w-132727 / c-132726)
Extra's:  Large Pearl Basic Jewels (129324), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), 2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023)

Be sure to check out the specially priced Starter Kit - Join My Team for $25 for a very short two weeks only! 

You'll also want to check out the latest Best of Christmas 25 Year Anniversary Set.




Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh very pretty cards. I wish sparkle photographed well so I could see it better though...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors