Monday, October 14, 2013

More Monochromatic Greetings

Here are some more pretties made with the monochromatic theme from last Friday.  There are a few changes here and there using Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush as well as adding some different embellishments.

If you remember, I decided the original needed a bigger Whisper White circle, so I made these with the 3" Circle Original Bigz Die (122125).  This looks so much better!  

I also switched up the punch to be the Bitty Butterfly (129406) and used a Hostess Stamp set Express Yourself.  There are so many great sayings in there, but the only way to get them is to host a party or an online hostess party of $150 or more... PLUS - in October, as a Hostess, you can receive an additional $25 in free merchandise with a qualifying party of $250 or more (before tax and shipping).  Contact me today if you'd like to host a party!  





Thanks for looking in today.  Have a wonderful week ahead.  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors