Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mummy's Coffee Can Rule the World!

Perfect Blend has to be one of my favorite stamp sets - if you've been following my blog very long, you already know that!  Did you ever think it could be a Halloween Card?  Me either, but then the very talented Becky Roberts used it to make a cute "Mummy Cup" and I just had to do the same!  I changed up the stamps used and the DSP papers but it sure came out cute!  Thanks Becky for the great idea of this cute Mummy!





Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
DSP:  Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper (132185)
Stamp Set:  Perfect Blend (w-130745 / c-131392)
Ink:  Black StazOn, Soft Suede
Tools:  Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Owl Builder Punch (118074) - for making the eyes, White Stampin' Chalk Marker (132133)
Ribbon:  Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta 

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thank you for looking in today!  Have a blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors