Thursday, November 28, 2013

It's a Boy... and a Girl!

First let me wish you a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving filled with family and friends.  Remember to count your blessings and be thankful for what you have in your life.

A co-worker has two new things to be thankful for!  TWINS!!!

It's a Boy and It's a Girl~  We have two new babies in our office family and they both came at the same time!  

I just threw this card together very quickly, but I do like how it turned out.

Do you recognize the little overalls and dress?  YES, it's the Owl Builder Punch.  I think that the Owl Builder Punch has simply ENDLESS possibilities!  This is one of the easiest ones, just punch out in Pirouette Pink for the girl and Soft Sky for the boy, then snip a little in the middle to make the outfit into "shorts".  I added little snippets for straps to be able to "hang" them on the line.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky
Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts (w-131056 / c-131059)
Tools:  Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335), Clouds embossing folder (drats, it's retired! - need to put a sticker on that one!  Sorry!), Owl Builder Punch (118074), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors