Sunday, November 17, 2013

Merry Embellishments

How about some super simple Christmas Cards that are irresistible!?  I just love the beautiful look of the Gold Foil Paper (132622) from the Holiday Catalog and how easy it is to use with the Expressions Thinlits Dies (132171).  Using the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack (132181) and the Top Note Bigz Die (113463) adds a splash of color behind the Whisper White Top Note.

I die cut both the Whisper White and the DSP at the same time putting the Whisper White down first so that the perforated cut shows up nice and clear.  The DSP doesn't need to be so crisp, so you can put it on top of the white and it will still cut wonderfully.

Stamp the HO HO HO from Embellished Events (w-126495 / c-126497) with Cherry Cobbler ink, put it all together and you have a wonderful variety of quick cards!





I hope this gives you something quick and easy to make.  Let me see what you come up with!  I'd love to hear from you.  Email me any time with questions or more information on anything you see here.

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

~  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors