Friday, November 15, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Single Stamp

I needed an extra special Wedding Card and was so happy that I purchased the Mr. & Mrs. single stamp found on page 38 of the Annual Catalog.  It only comes in wood, but that's fine with me because I'm such a woodie when it comes to my stamps.  I Love Them!  Something about the feel of the wood block making a great strong impression.  The only thing I would love more is to have all our stamps be the Photopolymer, soooo easy to work with.

This card begins with Very Vanilla cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".  The first layer is Basic Black cut at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" for a small vanilla edge.  Then the Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/8" x 4".  Be sure to cut your card stock before running through the embossing folder.  The next two layers (DSP and the Mr. & Mrs.) are 4" x 2" with Basic Black being 4 1/8" x 2 1/8".

The pretty flowers, sadly are retired, but the card needed a bit of frill, so out they came from my stash.




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  Mr. & Mrs. (132575) wood only, One in a Million (w-132052 / c-126382)
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black
DSP:  Modern Medley (126926)
Ink:  StazOn Black
Ribbon:  Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119261)
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan (127751)
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)

I hope you enjoyed this beautiful card.  It was mailed off to the recipients today.  I hope the Bride and Groom like it!

~ Happy Friday!

Donna

1 comment:

  1. This is card is amazingly gorgeous. The happy couple will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors