Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin - November 2013

Oh I just LOVE this month's My Paper Pumpkin!  They've all been fun, but I think this one is particularly awesome!  I put these together in no time at all and look how fun they are!  I changed up the assembly of stars and even have some stars left over that I plan on using on some other cards.  Should be fun!

If you haven't signed up for My Paper Pumpkin, you really should give it a try.  It's so much fun to get a surprise in the mail every month and be able to put it together and show it off!  







To sign up for My Paper Pumpkin, go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/.

Sign up before the 10th of the month and your first shipment will arrive around the 15th of the month.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator (Donna Kish, Phoenix, AZ  85018). Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors