Friday, November 29, 2013

Stamp a Tag Kit

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of great food and the love of family all around you!  

With Thanksgiving over, Christmas is less than a month away and everyone will be scurrying to get their shopping done.  After the shopping, the gifts will need tags and tags we can make - beautiful tags with endless designs!

I've been looking at this Stamp a Tag Kit (132806) in the Holiday Catalog and finally picked it up thinking it would be cute for making those last minute tags.  I'll admit, I didn't have any idea how really CUTE this kit is!  My mind seemed to think the tags were much bigger, but they aren't they are adorable and perfect for any size gift.  The tags are 2 3/4" x 1 1/2".  They are ready to stamp and can be decorated with the two stamps included (plus ink!) or you can use just about any other stamps you have for Christmas.


Here are a few I put together very quickly.  I used stamps from the Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Bundle (135290) - Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamps (134623) and Christmas Messages (w-131790 / c-131793).





Have fun making this year's Christmas gift tags, Stampin' Up has made it so simple this year.  If you have any questions, please contact me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

ALSO - don't forget our Holiday Sale going on now!  Sale ends December 2nd, so don't let any of our great deals slip through your fingers!

Happy Friday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors