Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thinking of You

We found out last week that our dentist is very ill and at the Mayo Clinic with two kinds of cancer here in the Scottsdale area.  When I found out, I just knew I had to make a card and that there would be a large group from my office to sign it.  

I began going to his office over 30 years ago, originally seeing his partner in the business who hurt his thumb about 15 years ago and could no longer be a dentist.  Since then, I've been with Dr. B. exclusively.  During all those years, more and more people from my work office have begun going to his office.  I imagine there's at least eight of us doing a quick count.

Please say a prayer for Dr. B., his family and co-workers.  They are all like one big family and I'm sure this is very hard on them as well.

So, on to the card.  I wanted to make it something cheerful and bright.  I'm hoping it will cheer him up and let him know we're thinking of him and praying for him.  The inside sentiment says "Praying for You" from Thoughts & Prayers (w-128751 / c-127805).  The outside sentiment is from Four You (w-130535 / c-130538)



As you can see, this simple card can be used for really anything, so I decided to use another stamp from the "Four You" set.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock - Smoky Slate, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP:  I Am Me
Stamps:  Thoughts & Prayers (w-128751 / c-127805), Four You (w-130535 / c-130538)
Ink:  Real Red

Thank you for looking in today.  Back to the office for me.  It was sure nice having a 3 day weekend!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors