Thursday, December 12, 2013

... and now for something that's not Christmas...

In the midst of Christmas preparation and decorating, there are a couple of important birthdays that can't be forgotten.  You may think this is for little boys, but you'd be very wrong.  They are all grown up and both are Grandfather's in fact.  LOL

I just thought they needed something fun.  


There's even more fun inside... take a look.


(close up of inside)



Fun, right?  

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:
Card Stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
Ink:  Real Red, StazOn Black
Stamps:  You're My Hero (w-130306 / c-130309), Best of Birthdays (clear only -132929)
Tools:  1/2" Circle Punch (119869), Chevron Embossing Folder (127749)

Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack Blitz - BIG SALE going on.  

Thank you for looking in today. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you need help ordering.  

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors