Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Team Christmas Party 2013

Monday night was our weSTAMP Team Christmas Party.  Last year was my first Christmas with the team so I didn't participate in the Gift Exchange, but this year I did and it was so much fun!!!!  Check out this adorable snowman I received in the exchange.  He was made by Jean Piersanti using a block of wood and painted up oh so cute!  His nose was made using our Simply Pressed Clay (130685).


Check out our Fearless Leader, Lorri Heiling.  We had an Ugly Sweater contest tonight, but she was dressed up so cute with a big red bow!


Here is what I made for the gift exchange.  I purchased an album frame - it was just a little over 12 x 12.  I put a piece of DSP from the I Am Me Designer Series Paper (130138) on top of the protective glass and then used Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon from corner to corner and then criss-crossed it over gluing it down with strong glue dots.  I decorated the ribbon (also hiding the glue dots) with Designer Buttons and Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577).

I was so pleased to hear the oooh's and ahhhh's.  I wasn't sure if it would be a good gift or not, but now I know!  There were some of the gifts that were really amazing, some of which I hope to try to make someday.  They were really awesome.


Thanks for looking in today.  I hope you had a chance to purchase some great deals during the Holiday Sale.

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Cute snowman! And you didn't really say but I'm assuming the pretty item you made is a memory board type thing for sticking postcards & invites & photos & such? It's very pretty! Bet it was a blast of a crafty party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH gosh, I didn't say, did I. Yes, that's exactly what it is. I actually stuck my business card behind one of the ribbons for an example.

    It was a great party! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun evening. Your gift was amazing (the one you made AND received!!!) So blessed beyond measure to have YOU there! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lorri - I'm the one that's blessed to be part of your great team. This past year (my very first full year) with you and the girls has been so rewarding and fun. Thank you for making me feel so welcomed and loved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors