Sunday, December 22, 2013

Thank You Mr. Brown

Just a little thank you for Mr. Brown (aka the UPS Santa, I mean, Delivery Guy) and a little thank you for the Mail Carrier.  I don't think we have the same Mail Carrier all the time, so whoever delivers tomorrow wins the thank you!

Inside is a Peppermint Bark from AJ's and a Bellagio Hot Cocoa Mix, also from AJ's.  We don't shop there often (the prices scare me!) but we were looking for something unique and I found these two little goodies that I thought would be nice.





The paper used is from my freebie box I received from Stampin' Up! with some beautiful retired papers.

The envelope is made with the Envelope Punch Board using the measurements for a 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" envelope.  Perfect fit!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!  Santa will be here soon!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Those are SO thoughtful & lovely...just like you!! Lucky delivery guys on your route for sure :)

    I've been eating peppermint bark like it's going out of style lately, and it's supposed to be a big no-no for me, but I can't help myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very happy to get those out of the house this morning! The peppermint bark was calling my name, ever so quietly, but I resisted! Whew! Glad I only bought the 2 of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors