Thursday, December 26, 2013

You Make Me Happy

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.  My two boys joined us on Christmas Eve for our traditional homemade chicken and noodle soup.  My oldest son brought along a friend that is going through an ugly divorce.  I love knowing they've remained friends since high school and enjoy when they come to visit.  It was great having all three of them here!

The tall one in the middle is Bobby - he's been best friends with my oldest son Billy (the one with his arms crossed) since high school.  Billy will be 32 in February (YIKES!) and Robert, my baby, with the scary beard (lol) will be 28 a week after Billy's birthday.  Where does the time go???  


The shorty in the middle is me... They both outgrew me AGES ago!  I sure love those boys, it would be nice to have more time with them, but they both have night shift hours and odd days off, so timing is tough.  It just makes the time we do get together that much more special!


Christmas Day was quiet, just me and the hubby, so it was a day of pajama's and t-shirts resting and watching Christmas movies and taking a nice nap!  Later though, I broke into my box of goodies that I was able to pre-order from the Occasions Catalog.  

Finally a chance to play with my new stamps and papers!!  So much fun!!

Here are a couple of very quick cards I made to share with you.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Note Cards and Envelopes (131527)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green
DSP:  Watercolor Wonder (132994) *
Stamps:  Happy Watercolor (w-133188 / c-133191) *
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green

* Occasions Mini - available beginning January 3rd

Thank you for looking in today.  May your days be filled with fun and friends!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to see why you chose to make these particular cards that day ~ you look SO happy having your boys home with you again!! So glad to hear your Christmas was a happy one <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors