- The card starts with a base of Gumball Green cut at 11" x 4 1/4" and scored at 5 1/2" for a different fold from what I usually do.
- The next layer is Chocolate Chip cut at 5" x 3 3/4",
- Then a layer from Epic Day This and That DSP (130814) and
- Stamped it with the Woodgrain background stamp (w-128763 / c-127808) using Early Espresso Ink.
- The stamped image is on Watercolor Paper (122959) cut to 3 5/8" x 3 1/4" with a
- Mat of Chocolate Chip cut to 3 3/4" x 3 3/8".
To make the Window Sheet Watercolor Transfer:
- On a piece of Window Sheet (114323), use the brush trip end of Stampin' Write markers. I used Marina Mist and Old Olive.
- Mist the Window Sheet with water using a Stampin' Spritzer (126185). Spritz 2 - 3 times, holding the spritzer about 12 inches away.
- Carefully turn the Window Sheet over and place it onto the Watercolor paper. Press down to transfer the ink to the paper evenly, but leaving it a bit patchy.
After the background is dry, stamp the Lovely as a Tree image over the top of the Marina Mist and Old Olive with Chocolate Chip, you want it to be a bit light, not over inked or you won't be able to color the leaves over it. I tried it with Early Espresso, but it was too dark. Then I used Garden Green and Chocolate Chip to color the leaves and the trunk.
I placed a piece of 5/8" Crochet Trim (118481) across the bottom and then added a beautiful Antique Brad (117273). The tree and mat were popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).
Give this technique a try, I think you will like the results.
Thanks for looking in.