Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Whole Lot of Love

My apologies for being MIA the last few days but it seems I found the bug and it had me down and unable to post anything.  Thankfully I'm feeling a bit better, but still have that yucky "medicine head" and my ribs hurt when I cough, but I'm considerably better than I was on Thursday!

Since I still haven't created anything, I decided to share the following with you, even though you may have seen it on other blogs already.  



If you have little ones or grandchildren that will be getting ready for Valentine's Day soon, you're going to love the adorable little Valentines for them to put together and give to their friends.  Each set comes with 18 little monsters, 18 googly eyes and 18 adhesive hearts.  


  

For the adults and their special Valentine's how about these beauties?  All they need is your personal touch and a special stamp or two, also available on my website!
Thank you for looking in today.  I hope I have something new that I've made to show you tomorrow.  I'm feeling very positive about it!  Now, off for some hot tea!

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors