Monday, January 27, 2014

Best Buds

Isn't this just a cute little card?  When I spotted this stamp in the Occasions Catalog as one of the Hostess Sets, I just knew it would make some really cute cards!  The set is called Making a Point and only Stampin' Up! Hostesses can earn this set.  You don't even have to clean your house or have friends over to stamp (although that's where the fun is!) to earn this set.  You could have an online party and your friends can shop at their leisure and you can still earn this set.  Let me know if you are interested.  I'd love to help you get some free stamps!

On to the card.

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
DSP:  I Am Me (130138)
Stamps:  Hostess Set - Making a Point
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Extras:  2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), Deco Labels Collection Framelits (130102)


Tonight is our monthly Team Meeting, so I'm excited to see the girls again after the holidays.  Tomorrow I'll post the card I made for our swap.  Can't give it away early!

Thanks for looking in.  Have a great week.

~ Donna 

2 comments:

  1. Guess who was the lucky recipient of this adorable (and funny!) card? ME!! I love! Thanks Best Bud ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah.... I forgot to mention that, just kidding. Couldn't mention it because then it wouldn't be a surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors