Saturday, January 11, 2014

Free Markers with New My Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions



Stampin' Up! is offering a new "My Paper Pumpkin" special.  Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin between January 11th and February 10th and you will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In-Color Stampin' Write Markers, a $14.95 value, with your welcome kit. 

In case you haven't heard of My Paper Pumpkin I will tell you a little bit about it.  My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that is delivered to you each month for a flat rate of $19.95.  That price includes shipping.  Kits go out on the 15th of each month, and you can cancel your subscription, or skip a month,  without penalty, just let them know by the 10th so they can stop your shipment.  Join between now and February 10th to get the February kit.  Your payments are not processed until each shipment goes out.   Your welcome kit will include a clear block with your kit, this is to use on all future kits as well.  Each kit will include a stamp set, an ink spot or two, and a fun project for you to complete.  The welcome kits are all the same.  You kits after that will be a surprise with each one containing a quick little craft get-away for you to do.


My Paper Pumpkin is a fun monthly craft escape.  The only thing you'll need to provide is your choice of adhesive.  If you have questions about that, please ask and I'll be happy to help you with your choice.  The best thing is, you don't need a craft room full of craft supplies.  You get a stash of handmade cards and projects to use throughout the year, without the fuss.  Sometimes the kit will include a project, rather than cards, but everything can be used as something fun.  How about a gift for your babysitter or the Grandmother of your children.  What better way for Grandma to spend time with the little ones than to have a fun creative afternoon project to do together.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator (Donna Kish, Phoenix, AZ  85018). Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

Join Now 

Email me anytime with questions:  StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com

Have a Stampy Day!

Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors