Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Congratulations

These cards use several items from the Occasions Catalog.  I think these lanterns from Happy Congratulations are so pretty and can be used with any color combination imaginable. For these two cards I used three of the colors from the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Papers - Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango and Gumball Green.  

The cute tag is made using one of the new punches from the Occasions Catalog.  This one is the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324) and is tied up with Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding (125583)



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Whisper White
DSP:  Watercolor Wonder (132994)
Stamps:  Happy Congratulations (w-133044 / c-133047)
Ink:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Black StazOn
Extras:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324), 1/2" Daffodil Delight Seam Binding (125583)


Thank you for looking in today.  Please contact me if you have any questions about anything you see here.  I'd love to be your Demonstrator.

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors