Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Sneak Peek

Don't you just love the color combination here?  It's bright and uplifting.  The color and layout idea comes from Julie Davison.  My measurements are a little different, as is the ribbon and the tag, but at quick glance they look very much the same.  Thanks Julie for the inspiration!

The great dotted texture is a little sneak peek into Sale-a-Bration that begins January 28th.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Stamps:  Happy Congratulations (w-133044 / c-133047)
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Black StazOn
Extras:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324), 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon (119253)

Thank you for stopping in today.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. DARLING!! I saw Julie's card, too, and that put me over the edge to buy this set! :) Cute card Donna!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie's card is what pushed me into buying this set also. Just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors