Thursday, January 2, 2014

Make a Wish with Perfect Pennants

Tomorrow is the first day for ordering from the 2014 Occasions Catalog so here's a sneak peak at one more of the stamps from the set Perfect Pennants.  This set can also be purchased as a bundle saving you 15%.  It is bundled with Banners Framelits, no more cutting those perfect tails!


There's even a little sneak peek of something that will be coming up during Sale-a-Bration later this month.  Some AWESOME stuff in there too!






Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay
DSP:  Birthday Basics (130145)
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Stamps:  Perfect Pennants (w-133227 / c-133230)
Punch:  Small Oval (120908), Owl Builder (118074)


I hope that your 2014 is off to a good start.  We started ours with Black Eyed Peas and Ham and of course cornbread - Yum!

Thanks for looking in today.  Please contact me if you have any questions or if I can help with anything on your stamping wish list.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards! I HAVE to get me some of that Birthday Basics DSP. I love every single card I see that uses it.

    Happy 2014!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors