Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quick and Easy Thank You

With the idea of more Photopoly stamps coming from Stampin' Up! I decided to get one of my favorite ones, Another Thank You, out and play.  I stamped it with VersaMark and then embossed with White Embossing Powder (109132) using the Heat Tool (129053) to bring it to a shiny finish.  I only wish you could see it in the picture.  The paper used is the In Color DSP - Crisp Cantaloupe, another of my favorite colors to use.



Thank you for looking in today.  You can find any of the products listed by clicking on the links above or by shopping at my online store .  As always, if I can answer any questions, please contact me.

Have a blessed Sunday.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Simple but GORGEOUS. I really love this one for some reason. That big sentiment on that pretty color...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors